Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Trendy Tuesday: Wing Tip Shoes

I was flipping through my magazine and saw a bag inspired by wingtip shoes that I just loved! I thought this was perfect inspiration for a "wing tip" manicure! This trend has been around for a while now, and wingtip has always been a classic for men's footwear, but recently we have seen a lot of wing tip shoes for women as well.

MEN STYLE - DAHNAE Vintage Wingtip Lace Up Oxfords
Here is my take on this trend on my nails. I used Orly Dress in White for the base, and drew the tip with OPI Siberian Nights. I didn't want to do the classic black and white so I opted for the dark purple. 

Wing Tip inspired Nail Art

Wing Tip inspired Nail Art


Orly Nail Lacquer in: 40606 Dressed in White, OPI Nail Lacquer in: NL R52 Siberian Nights

1 comment: