Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Meet and Greet: Wet n' Wild Wet Cement and Friends

This is Wet n' Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in Wet Cement. The formula was great and coverage is awesome. This is worth the $1 I paid for and then some.

Wet Cement Swatch
Wet n' Wild Megalast Salon Nail color in: 201C Wet Cement




In today's post, I am doing a little comparison using the Wet n' Wild Wet Cement. This color has been very popular during the last couple of years. and it is definitely a dupe for the popular "Metro Chic" from Sephora by OPI line.

From left to right:
SOPI - Metro Chic, Rimmel - 270 Steel Grey, Wet n' Wild - 201C Wet Cement
All 2 coats + Topcoat

From top to bottom:
SOPI - Metro Chic, Rimmel - 270 Steel Grey, Wet n' Wild - 201C Wet Cement
All 2 coats + Topcoat

From left to right:
SOPI - Metro Chic, Rimmel - 270 Steel Grey, Wet n' Wild - 201C Wet Cement 


There is absolutely no difference between the three shades on my nails with my naked eye. The only difference to me is the formula and the brushes. Rimmel and Wet n' Wild has similar wide brushes that I love. The SOPI has the skinniest brush ever, and this makes application difficult for me. If you look closely in my swatches, you can see there are some bold spots only on the Metro Chic finger. The formula was very similar. They dried pretty much at the same time. As for Price. the Wet n' Wild Retails for $1.99, Rimmel for  $3.99 and Sephora by OPI for $9.50. I'm not sure if Sephora or Rimmel still sell these colors, but you can get Wet n' Wild polish for $1 at walgreens this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment