Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Meet: Sally Hansen Purple Pizzazz

Purple Pizzazz is a purple glitter jelly polish. In the pictures, it looks more translucent than real life. It is a little hard to photograph this color but I think the second picture is pretty close to what the naked eye sees. The glitters in the polish is very fine which I really liked, and it wasn't hard to remove either which is a big plus in my book. I do really like the jelly effect, but I think it only shows up in pictures when using at least 2 coats of polish. This is a great layering polish as well, I want to try layering over white and see what kind of effect it gives sometimes.
Purple Pizzazz (2 coats + Top coat)

Purple Pizzazz (2 coats + Top coat)


Purple Pizzazz (2 coats + Top coat)

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear Nail Color in: 40 Purple Pizzazz


No comments:

Post a Comment