Friday, May 11, 2012

Meet: Sinful Colors 24/7

Sinful Colors 24/7 is a perfect bright neon pink. This is such a great color for the summer. It also looks great on your toes!
Sinful Colors in: 920 24/7 
24/7 swatch
The trick with any neon color is to use a white base. Any opaque white polish will do, I used two coats of Wet n' Wild "French White Creme" and two coats of 24/7.

I added Milani PC Girl on the tip to make it even more fun! I think silver and neon pink goes so well together. Next time I will probably use some silver glitters on top. I think it will look awesome!

Sinful Colors 24/7 with Milani PC Girl on the tip

Sinful Colors 24/7 with Milani PC Girl on the tip


Milani in: 173 PC Girl, Sinful Colors in: 920 24/7

Milani in: 173 PC Girl, Sinful Colors in: 920 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment