Thursday, May 24, 2012

Meet: Tip Toe Ballerina

This is the IT color for me when I don't know what to wear. It's a pretty baby pink. I got this polish at Old Navy, and I thought the name was so fitting. This is the only Top Toe polish that I own. The formula was a little on the thin side, but it is very smooth. I didn't mind putting on 4 coats of this stuff to get the coverage that I wanted.

I used Color Club Covered in Diamonds on the accent nail. I love this flakie! It's chucky and super pretty. Too bad I forgot to take a bottle pic, but I'm sure I will use it again soon!

Ballerina Swatch (4 coats + top coat)

Ballerina Swatch (4 coats + top coat)

Ballerina Swatch (4 coats + top coat)


Top Toe Nail Polish in: Ballerina

 Love the bottle! It is very pretty, and it even have french on the other side! cute!  

No comments:

Post a Comment