Saturday, May 5, 2012

Meet: Wet n' Wild Megalast "On a Trip"

What better way to start off this blog with a funky purple? This is the Wet n' Wild Megalast Salon nail color in "On a Trip". This color is also on sale for $1.00 at Walgreen's from now till the 26th of this Month, so this is a great time to pick it up if you like the color.

On a Trip - 2 coats + topcoat (day light)

I personally really like the big brush that these nail polish come with. The formula is not so bad. It's not the fastest drying polish out there, but it gets the job done as long as your not just gooping nail polish on your nails. I'd recommend using a fast drying topcoat with this if you don't have time to wait till it fully dries. Overall, I would definitely try other colors by this line. In fact, I already have the popular "I need a Refresh-mint" and am planning on picking up additional colors by this line.

Wet n' Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in: 213C On a Trip

The color in these photos show up a bit more blue then in real life. I tried to correct that as much as possible. The bottle picture is a closer match to real life.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment