Saturday, May 19, 2012

Nail Art: Revlon Golden Charm and Sally Hansen Sea Breeze

Here I am with my Revlon polishes again! I have been wanting a gold metallic or glitter polish for a while. I had finally found a perfect one from Big Lots, I immediately picked it up. This polish is a gold metallic, and it is exactly what I was looking for. I paired it with a teal color from Sally Hansen Insta-dry. I absolutely love the formula on both of these polishes, especially from the Insta-Dry. It is a one coater, so pigmented and smooth. I should really pick up some more colors from this line, as I only have one other blue color and it applies like a dream as well.

Since my nails got longer and I love how the gold and teal look together, I decided to put them together for a cute manicure. This was very easy, all I did was apply the gold as normal, and after it dries, carefully apply the teal polish on top. no need to use fancy tape or anything, just go very slowly and follow your natural cuticle line.

Revlon Golden Charm with Sally Hansen Sea Breeze

Revlon Golden Charm with Sally Hansen Sea Breeze 


Sally Hansen Insta-Dry fast dry nail color in: 02 Sea Breeze, Revlon Nail Enamel in: Golden Charm 

No comments:

Post a Comment