Sunday, May 6, 2012

Haul: 5/5/12

Today I had some time to go shopping. I went to Walgreens first because I wanted to pick up some more Wet n' Wild polishes since they were $1. When I got there, there were no signs indicating that they were on sale. So I had to ask the nice lady at the counter, and she gladly priced checked for me. They were indeed $1(or was it $.99?). She then proceeded to tell me that the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength are a great deal this week. Since they were buy one get one 50% + 3 $1 coupons, they ended up being only $3.50 for 2! She even showed me a page in a magazine giving them rave reviews. I happily picked out two bottles that caught my eye.
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color in: 150 Glass Slipper and 230 Sweetie Pie

Wet n' Wild Megalast Salon Nail color in: 217B Disturbia and 201C Wet Cement

Next I headed to Big Lots. They had 2 pack Revlon polishes for $2! I picked up 3 packs, so total of 6 polishes.
Revlon  Nail Enamel in: Carbonite and 168 Temptress

914 Tropical Temptation, 168 Temptress, 185 Lilac Pastelle, 120 Hushed Blush, Carbonite,  Black with Envy
I have to admit, There are some colors I wouldn't have gotten if they did not come in a pack. like Hushed blush and Black with Envy. But I am totally in love with the pastel colors (left three). I would have gladly paid $2 each for them, so It's kind of a bonus =).

Group shot! =D

Water bottle swatch

I don't know if I'm the only one who does this. But I always like to swatch my new polishes right when I get home. I always have empty water bottles laying around my room. So it's becoming a habit of mine to swatch my polishes on them.

Hope you liked my haul. I can't wait to try them on my nails! Swatches will be posted soon, please come back and check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment